The Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠ or CRPC® designation is the nation’s premier retirement planning credential. It enables a planner to master every step of the retirement planning process and learn to create a “roadmap to retirement” for their clients. Unlike other retirement planning designation programs, the CRPC® program covers all aspects of the retirement process in a single comprehensive program with no product or advising biases.
The designation provides mastery in the following topic:
- Maximizing the Client Experience During the Retirement Planning Process
- Principles and Strategies When Investing for Retirement
- Making the Most of Social Security Retirement Benefits
- Bridging the Income Gap: Identifying Other Sources of Retirement Income
- Navigating Health Care Options in Retirement
- Making the Emotional and Financial Transition to Retirement
- Designing Optimal Retirement Income Streams
- Achieving Tax and Estate Planning Objectives in Retirement
- Fiduciary, Ethical, and Regulatory Issues for Advisors
A financial advisor in Warner Robins, a financial advisor in Macon, GA or a financial advisor in middle GA with this designation brings prepared knowledge and awareness of the retirement planning process to help meet clients’ goals.
CFP DesignationPower Of Affiliation